Monday, April 29, 2013

Heart-to-Heart

Fear and Doubt

Let me just start off by saying this blog is not going to be your average blog. This is going to be deep. For those of you who dare to read this blog on a weekly basis or more, you will see you are not alone in this thing we call "life". You are going to read about faith, love, forgiveness, and all the feelings and emotions that come along with it. This blog is not going to be all about me though. I'm starting this blog to help you. So you can learn from me and I can learn from you.

This is going to be a "heart-to-heart" blog. Maybe even deeper than that! As I grow in my faith with the Lord and continue my relationship with him, I want the whole world to hear about it. I want to share with everyone that being strong in your faith is not an easy walk in the park, but is the most beautiful walk you will ever experience in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment